?

Glenn Danzig. . . what do you think?

Do you think he is talented? Do you like his music from any of his previous bands?

Melting Media- I'm sorry, for a moment there I thought you said the Misfits are better without him? I've got news for you pal, Glenn WAS the Misfits. He created their image, wrote the lyrics and music, and created all the classic songs that the band is known for. Jerry Only is a cock for using the bands name just to get an easy buck, whilst Glenn had the balls to move on and do his own thing after he realised the Misfits were done for. It's called integrity.

Favorite Answer

He is...multi-instrumentalist, writes decent songs and set the standard for the horror punk scene with The Misfits.

Think is best work was with Samhain, and like his solo work in the early 90's.

Source(s): Good question

Unlike Jerry. Danzig was one Badass who refused to give up even when the misfits went under.

He also had his band:Danzig.

@melting media.

With jerry...They tanked

The Misfits are better without him, although they were good with Glen. It is funny watching that video of him trying to bully another band's singer and getting dropped with one punch. And this is after he claimed he studies martial arts. Plump Glen looked liked a fool, falling on his back.

Yes, he has talent. Good songwriter, musician, singer and entertainer. I am in that strange position of enjoying his music while thinking he's a jerk.

Integrity? Obviously, you haven't seen the video. This is Glen's typical behavior. He hasn't an ounce of integrity.

nay _ nay