Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

T or F: Your parents know how you truly are as a person?

why/ why not?

BQ: What things do you think people will never really know about you?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

False, i don't think they understand. Oh sure they say they do, but if they did i feel that they would treat me better...

I don't like to talk about things with my parents. No matter what i say, i'm wrong. I end up getting yelled at and grounded. I gave up on talking to my parents about everything. I don't even think they know as little as my favorite food anymore.

BQ: How depressed i truly am.

• Quite.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Mum, yes, Dad, not at all. He has no idea how to talk to a person like me, mostly as his perception is based off of what he (thinks he) was like a teenager, and the stereotypes he's heard. When you have a introverted teenage son who likes classical music, animals, and spending time with my own thoughts, I'm not going to respond positively when he asks 'how my gang is doing.'

• 8 years ago

False, no one does. I keep mostly to myself with my problems and handle them on my own.

Bq: My past and how I really feel about life.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

False. I honestly don't think there's anyone that truly knows me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

they did. the knew who i am, why i am because in that relationship, like any others, i was totally honest with them about feelings, about problems, and about successes. honesty keeps any and all relationships alive.

BQ hmmmm. how loyal, loving and trustworthy i am.

• 8 years ago

My parents know ALMOST everything

My best friend only knows about some of the naughty stuff....:)

• Lup Bo
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

No they're not aware that I am a true scumbag, I try to put on a good face in front of them.

• manish
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

True. We share different secrets with different people . You are not going to tell me about your love affairs.

Our friends share most of our secrets.

Source(s): views
  • 8 years ago

No because the comments suggestions are opposite of what i like

• 8 years ago

I'm pretty real with my parents. I don't do things that I have to hide :p

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.