Everyday perfume for 19 year old female?

I am 19 years old and I never wear perfume. I want to start wearing some but I don't know where to start. I want something that I can wear every day.

Could you give me a list of perfumes that would be nice? And links would be helpful.

Has to be available in the UK.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just go to the store and look for scents. Smell them each, because what may seem nice to me may not to you. So just test them out. There should be very cheap bottles at the local shop. Just smell each of them to see what you like.

• 4 years ago

It can be hard to assert when you consider that each person's body chemistry is distinct. What smells excellent within the bottle and on others could no longer necessarily be the case for you. So the pleasant way is to head to a Sephora or department store to scent and spray. One thing to remember... You pay for what you get with perfumes. You affordable out and you can odor it with the alcohol content material (i.E. Victoria secret, Abercrombie, and many others...). That being stated, some enjoyable and flirty scents which might be fairly pleasant... Dior - miss Cherie Dior Clinique - joyful Nina Ricci - Nina

• 8 years ago

I like Pink Sugar, bath & Body Works Twilight Woods, and Harajuku Lovers "G".

• 8 years ago

Victoria's Secret perfume stays on, relatively cheap, always have sales, and they have a huge variety!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

my favorites : JUICY Couture, white daimonds (classic) , Chanel, and clinique.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.