Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Cool action movie ideas? About a teen girl?

I have to write a script for school but I have writers block. Just wondering if you guys have any ideas for movie plots I had one about a teen girl who becomes an assasin and I want it to be almost like Nikita but I'm not sure what else. I know it's not much to go on but any ideas?

Favorite Answer

"Winter's Bone" A 17 year old hillbilly whose family are drug dealers. Her immediate family is a dad who is never around, a mom who is mentally ill and elementary school age brother and sister. She is the real "head of household" at her house. Its interesting seeing how she solves problem after problem.

"True Grit," (2010 version) A very tough 14 year old also has a mentally ill mother. Her dad is killed early in the movie by one of his employees. She hires the toughest law man that she can find to go after the killer. I appreciated the historical accuracy of this movie. It captured very well the way people spoke in the South during the mid ninetieth century. They read a lot of Shakespeare and similar literature at that time.

Ditto on Pam Grier--you don't get cooler latina--Anita from West part Story within the crimson dress-- customarily cool women characters: Ripley from Alien/Aliens Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde Phyllis Dietrichson in Double Indemnity Thelma or Louise--espeically once they robbing the ease stores Margot Channing in All About Eve Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's Mrs. Robinson from The Graduate

Hanna. Hanna all the way.

Source(s): Watching it on HBO.