Should I get the xbox 360 w/kinect or Wii w/wii fit?

Hi,

I can't decide if I should get the xbox 360 or Wii for home fitness. For xbox, I would buy the kinect and other games or for wii I would buy the wii fit and other games. So which would be the best for home fitness?

I would definitely get the xbox 360 w/Kinect because it can be uses for a lot of games and has a lot more uses. Wii w/wii fit is good but after a while you just get bored of it and stop using it.

Easy, Wii Fit.

Wii U has some cool new features too, but, it also sounds like you're looking for a product you can walk into a store and actually buy in the foreseeable future.

If your just going to use it for home fitness, the wii. It's cheaper and wii fit is much better than the xbox ones. However, if you plan to use it for more, xbox.

I both have Wii in advantageous condition and XBox 360 Kinect and that i like both one among them for my workouts. it truly is authentic although that in XBox 360, you're able to pass freely exceedingly with workouts and dance movements because the sensor copies your body movements even as in Wii in advantageous condition, you nonetheless prefer to carry the controller from time to time and artwork on the mat or different upload-ons used for Wii in advantageous condition. i like doing workouts in my Wii in advantageous condition even as i like dancing with my XBox 360 Kinect.