Any current events that have left you with a smile on your face? :)?

I'd prefer not to have anything about the election, but laws or anything of that matter (Or even not of that matter) is great! It's kind of tough finding current news that made people happy! Anything since 2010 is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I meant more news that affects a bigger amount than just one person. It's for an essay.

For example I'm including how in '08 (Yes not all that current, but oh well...) Hillary Clinton, by running for the democratic candidate, she inspired several women all across the world.

• Favorite Answer

I guess Dino has mental problems, so I won't say anything else about them :D

I'm very happy that the US kept our principles and values. We voted against palestine becoming a non voting observing state. They chose Hamas-Terrorists as their leaders.Palestinians have done nothing to earn that right. They have fired thousands of rockets into our ally ''Israels'' state. They've been doing it for years. Even though over 130 countries voted for them, we (The US) did not. Edit: We voted ''against'' this. I'm not an Obama supporter, but I'm happy he chose to do the right thing. I'm proud of the US for that, no matter what the rest of the world thinks of us.

Yes, everybody's favorite princess is preggers!

Gotta smile when you think that the interbred royals can still get it up and produce progeny.

Haha! YEah :D dat nurse who died herself is funny XOXOXO <3

Source(s): facebook and twiatter 4 lyf3

My friend keeps calling me and texting me, and she suprised visited me and that put a smile on my face

When bin laden died