What happens if you dont eat/drink and sleep?

Obviously eventually you die but how long will it take without doing both those things?

Favorite Answer

If you don't eat for about 4 weeks you will die.

If you don't drink for I would guess about 3-5 days you will become ill and die.

Source(s): my guesses.

no longer eating is undesirable for you. apart from our soul and character that's complicated to discover once you have an eating sickness yet another area of the id is the physique. it is created over years and years of evolution and it is like...get waiting im confident you have heard this formerly...a "device" or a "vehicle". It ought to be nicely fueled and gased as much as artwork. in any different case it basically stops and breaks down. 3 days won't kill you. hi if regarded at it in a exceptional way - to no longer shrink weight - it is cleansing and a detoxing technique. yet I doubt you're seeking to detox if this question became positioned under the eating subjects area. gasoline your self up. eat wholesome and precise. discover administration (because of the fact an ED is all approximately administration besides, no longer looking warm) no longer in starvation yet in wellness nutrition and giving your physique what it desires and merits.

Well I'm not sure about sleep, but you can survive off of beer and water 8 weeks.