How can I raise my math grade in two weeks?

In math I had an 85, but I got a 72 on a test which dropped my grade to an 82. I need to get it up in two weeks and I wanna try to get it to at least an 88, but I would be happier with a 90. My teacher doesn't use extra credit, and he counts all homeworks as a 100 if you did it. But I still need to raise it! Please help!

• eri
    Favorite Answer

We can't help you. We have no way of knowing how much of your grade you have left to earn. Chances are good it's not possible for you to earn an A in the class anymore. But the only person who can answer that for you is your teacher. Not us.

• grazia

Rather easily, you need to get *exceptional* grades to your remaining assignments and exams to drag up your averages. Getting B's or C's on a few assignments between now and the top of the term is not going to tug up an entire quarter's worth of D's. It additionally relies on how much of your grade continues to be on hand for you to earn, so that you can probably range through classification. If your remaining assignments and checks are simplest worth a small percent of the quarter grade then the fine you might ordinarily hope for is pulling your D's as much as C-minuses. If the quarter ends with tremendous assignments or assessments then you definately would have a chance to drag your grades up a entire letter or extra, but provided that you are getting A's or high B's on your last work. As for the way you do that, it's easy. Study and work hard. It can be the only way!

practice math every single day. i always practice math and finish a workbook a week before the exam.

Get tutored and continue to do homework

Can you make up that test??