Will any carrier buy out my us cellular contract?

I have U.S. Cellular and I've been wanting the iPhone. Will sprint, at&t or verizon buyout my contract? We have 5 people in my family and none of our two year agreements are up. It costs almost a thousand dollars to get out of them.

Favorite Answer

The answer is no, they wont buy it out. The iPhone is an overhyped piece of crap anyway. Get a Samsung Galaxy SIII or Note II, hundreds of times better than iPhone

2

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?Ktzq
  • ?

Verizon Buyout Contract

• sobus

usually once you purchase a pre-paid they have particular telephones obtainable for it. Atleast, that is how Cingular rolls. that's what i've got have been given, and that i had the pre-paid telephone for somewhat until eventually my dogs killed it and then borrowed an LG from my acquaintances, and now i've got have been given my sister's previous Razor for now. So, you are able to only change the SIM card out i assume in case you ought to purchase the Samsung with out having to pay for the plan additionally. yet i actually hate pre-paid. So i've got not executed plenty investigating.

many times once you purchase a pre-paid they have specific telephones available for it. Atleast, this is how Cingular rolls. that's what i've got have been given, and that i had the pre-paid telephone for slightly till my canines killed it and then borrowed an LG from my pals, and now i've got have been given my sister's previous Razor for now. So, you may purely change the SIM card out i think in case you may desire to purchase the Samsung with out having to pay for the plan additionally. yet i myself hate pre-paid. So i've got no longer performed lots investigating.

• Sam H

The iPhone is terrible