Will any carrier buy out my us cellular contract?

I have U.S. Cellular and I've been wanting the iPhone. Will sprint, at&t or verizon buyout my contract? We have 5 people in my family and none of our two year agreements are up. It costs almost a thousand dollars to get out of them.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The answer is no, they wont buy it out. The iPhone is an overhyped piece of crap anyway. Get a Samsung Galaxy SIII or Note II, hundreds of times better than iPhone

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?Ktzq
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Verizon Buyout Contract

• sobus
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

usually once you purchase a pre-paid they have particular telephones obtainable for it. Atleast, that is how Cingular rolls. that's what i've got have been given, and that i had the pre-paid telephone for somewhat until eventually my dogs killed it and then borrowed an LG from my acquaintances, and now i've got have been given my sister's previous Razor for now. So, you are able to only change the SIM card out i assume in case you ought to purchase the Samsung with out having to pay for the plan additionally. yet i actually hate pre-paid. So i've got not executed plenty investigating.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

many times once you purchase a pre-paid they have specific telephones available for it. Atleast, this is how Cingular rolls. that's what i've got have been given, and that i had the pre-paid telephone for slightly till my canines killed it and then borrowed an LG from my pals, and now i've got have been given my sister's previous Razor for now. So, you may purely change the SIM card out i think in case you may desire to purchase the Samsung with out having to pay for the plan additionally. yet i myself hate pre-paid. So i've got no longer performed lots investigating.

• Sam H
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

The iPhone is terrible

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.