Is my MacBook Compatible with this Apple Cinema Display?

I have an old 23" Apple Cinema Display which works well with my late 2007 MacBook. I want to sell it and purchase a 24" LED Apple Cinema Display. The problem is that my MacBook has a mini-DVI connector, and the display connects via mini display port. Is there an adapter that will fit it, or any other way to make the display work?

Favorite Answer
  • sobus

as long as your dwelling house homestead windows computer has mini displayport output it is going to paintings effective. warning: the computer ought to have a mini displayport. or you will ought to purchase an adaptor and the only you will ought to purchase is an energetic adaptor and ought to fee around £70 minimum. be certain ALL information earlier finding out to purchase and look ahead to a pair of comments to return out first

yes you can get an adapter for it at the apple store. visit the apple online store www.apple.com, look in the mac section and you will get exactly what you're looking for.