Legitimate concert ticket proof?

I purchased concert tickets from stubhub.com for $114 each in June, and I recieved an electronic copy of them via email which I've printed out on paper. I haven't recieved actual tickets in the mail yet, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to. My question is, am I still allowed access to the event with paper tickets? And what are some signs to tell if a ticket is fake? Thank you.

Favorite Answer

when buying tickets online do a little research a find out who has the rights to sell the tickets if you buy tickets from anyone else your taking a chance of not getting in to concert or whatever. nowadays the sales receipt is enough I still like the real tickets in my hand. Call who you bought your tickets from and find out if the receipt is enough or the real tickets.

Hi there!

My name is Jennifer, and I'm writing from StubHub's Executive Customer Care Team. I certainly understand your concerns when purchasing tickets through a secondary marketplace such as StubHub.com. Rest assured our FanProtect Guarantee ensures you receive valid tickets! While we do offer multiple forms of delivery, Electronic Download is actually the most popular for our buyers as it is much faster than regular shipping and also less expensive due to lower shipping costs.

I hope this helps ease your concerns. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at yourfeedbackmatters@stubhub.com, or find us on Twitter @StubHub. Thank you for your interest!

Sincerely,

Jennifer M.

StubHub Executive Customer Care

www.StubHub.com

Twitter- @StubHub

ticetmaster is the easiet. yet whilst its all offered out, nonetheless examine each and every on occasion. they often upload greater tickets if the coach sells out.if no longer, you may continually purchase them from somebody whos advertising them on line. lots of the time its respectable