Chris asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Boils around my penis after i masturbate?

everytime after i masturbate i seem to get a boil somewere around my penis. sometimes in other places 2 like once my face and sometimes my armpit. im pretty sure its not a coincidence cause it happens everytime. couple days ago i was really horny and i masturbated like 3 times and now i have this really big boil right in the middle of my pubes. it really hurts and it hurts even more when i wear jeans. please help. im not sure if theres anything i can do. my mom says she gets these to. is this an STD cause i have never had sex before because i am 13 so please help. Its really annoying cause i have scars from past ones to

please do not say should not have been masturbating. i need a seriouse answer please

Favorite Answer

if you don't want the people to say that you shouldn't mastrubate ,then there is no good answer ,because you shouldn't do that at your age