My mom is moving, and I don't know whether or not I want to.?

Yesterday, my mom told me she is moving with our stepdad. I would be on board with it, but I am still in love with my ex and I don't know how she feels about me. (I am a girl too) I want to ask her if there is any possible chance of us being together again. And please don't tell me that there are plenty of fish in the sea,or that I could meet somebody new, because I know, and I tell myself that all the time. Should I just forget about her and move (out of state) or should I talk to her? I'll regret it if I don't, but I know it could be a bad choice because she hurt me a lot in the past.

Just move, if you feel absolutely miserable your mother would probably consider moving back, or you could go back to that state for college.

There is a reason you broke up, and you will meet new people. Why not just try?