How do people treat people with ADHD?

I have Asperger's syndrome. Most people treat me like I'm younger. They probably suspect I have "something". If I tell them I have ADHD will they stop treating me like this.

Asperger's syndrome is kind of like high functioning autism.

I haven't told anyone I have aspergers and I don't plan to.

Favorite Answer

i have ADD not ADHD but all ADHD is, is Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, really all it is is that you cant pay attention at all, and its treatable with by medication (Aderal, Concerta, etc..) so idk if you can pass Asperger's Syndrome off for this since i dont know what it is but if it can relate to that then you probably can pass it off.

if you have aspergers syndrome you're probably far more intelligent than most people you know just show it and people will realise that your not mentally younger than your age but probably mentally older. if they treat you like your younger then they probably dont have a very good understanding of aspergers syndrome.

they dont hit them

Source(s): from your muma