Im moving to pottstown pa from philadelphia pa and i dont know what to expect , im 16 in the 11th , help?

Ok so im moving and i will not know anyone or my way around the place , im from philadelphia pa i have alot of tattoos, whats it like? Is there alot of white people , black people? Answer please thank you also , is there any uniforms?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

You are 16 and have lots of tattoos? That means that some tattoo parlor is in violation of state law, you are supposed to be 16 to get ink in PA.

Yes, there are white and black people in Pottstown (lost of both). As far as aI know, they don't have public school uniforms.

• 3 years ago

a million.if your aunt has a greater suitable temper than your mom, tell her first and then flow communicate on your mom. in any different case, be uncomplicated with your mom. assume your accountability. 2. Be a solid lady (you're a girl now!) and tell your boyfriend that even inspite of the undeniable fact that neither of you have been making plans to have this baby, which you are going to be a to blame determine and save it no count if or no longer he stands via you. 3. consume healthful. No sodas, no caffeine, no drugs, no alcohol. consume a lot of fish, hen, greens and culmination. Take supplementations, especially folic acid. flow on your ob/gyn for ultimate suggestion. 4. indicators: probably nausea, sleepiness, sometimes food cravings. 5. Sleepless nights, a lot of artwork. 6. Hormonal variations, physique variations, you may desire to experience scared sometimes, neediness sometimes... 7. Don´t be conscious of approximately gov´t help. Ask your councelor in school or a relative. a baby is a stunning present from above. each baby is an probability for romance and large beginnings. savour your existence, artwork stressful on your destiny and no count what human beings say, save it, like it with all your heart and you´ll see how large your existence seems to be.

• 7 years ago

Just a small version of Philly really.

• Hugo90
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I doubt you will find it much different culturally. It's a suburb of Phila, technically.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.