Pelasgo asked in Social ScienceSociology · 8 years ago

I am anti-social...How can I get a girlfriend?

I had been bullied for 3 years (the first 3 years of high school) and I was depressed and I had become anti-social.So now I have only 1-2 friends that aren't so social too(I think they have been bullied too).I also repeat the same class again (the last). My life is bad :P . So I am not a guy with social skills and I haven't so confidence.I have to speak to a girl since elementary school.I am not sure I have even talked to a girl expect some times. I study hard now to ''fix'' my life, but even if I become ''normal'' I will have a big problem with girls if I don't learn to speak to them from now, because I am very shy.....Any tips...If I find a girl many things will be better, and studying won't be so hard!

Favorite Answer

even anti social people can get a girlfriend, you just gotta find a way.

I will dig it, good they're in the market, and that i determine you can run into one finally. Simply do not date persons which might be the sort of social that you're not into. However, i wonder how two anti social humans will start talking to one another? Anyway, there are a bunch of ladies like you are describing. In most cases observed at anime conventions.

• Jody

Learn to build a friendship first. The best, longest lasting relationships have a strong foundation of friendship.

To have a friend, learn to be a friend. Learn to be a friend to yourself first and foremost..

Get into therapy to recover from the long term side effects of bullying, there are many. Therapy will help you learn to love yourself. If you don't love yourself, how can you love somebody else?

It's not enough to find a girl, in order to keep her, you must have something to offer her. more than anything else, a girl wants love, devotion, honesty and kindness so develop those qualitites.