How do I know if she wants to talk to me?

I've known this girl for about 5 years now and we've become very good friends. I switched schools last year and we didn't talk for a year, now we are on the same soccer team and we talk all the time. I like her a lot but she doesn't like me back and i haven't told her how i feel for her. She won't text people first so i was jw how do i know if she wants to talk to me? I feel like sometimes i'm bothering her if i text her first.

girls love getting texts from guys first! if you've been good friends for 5 years, you may be stuck in the friend zone.. if you know she doesn't like you that way, then why risk the friendship you have by telling her? if her behavior does change, then go ahead and tell her. but whether you're her friend or best friend or crush, she will enjoy the text eithe rway. just dont text her like every day.

• Eddie

who cares if you bothering her if u text her first brutha, you live one time. next thing you know you she will move somewhere else and you will live you will live you life wondering if she ever wanted the D! so take your chances, you miss 100% of the shots you dont take. dont listen to anyone else's responses on here its BS! trust me son ive been rejected a number of times but ive been successful more that unsuccessful. and i am NOT attractive

your not bugging her. she may want to talk to you too or just not have time if she doesn't reply. maybe she just doesn't think of texting anyone first because she doesn't mind not having conversations. hope this helped :) muah

FRIENDS ZONE........ :/

Source(s): xp