Teens: It's December 9th and it IS snowing?!!?!?

I am so happy!! It started to snow here in Minnesota yesterday and it's been going on ever since and will continue tomorrow as well. They say we could have up tp 9 inches where I live, FINALLY!!!! Now it feels like Christmas time and sh*t I might even get a snow day. Anyone else happy with the snow?

Favorite Answer

AHHH I'm sooo excited! I live in Truckee/Tahoe, California and we're all just waiting for the snow, just waiting...

I swear, when it snows, I don't care what time of night I'll go out there and chill in the snow for a while, that's what I did when it snowed super early here, everything was open super early and then closed down, now its opening with snow making and I'm just excited :'D

• Awh :( I'm so jealous. There's no snow here and I don't think there will be any.

I love snow, I'm from Montreal where it would snow like crazy, but I live in Ireland now and all it does is rain :(

It never feels like Christmas without snow.

Ohh well, I'm glad you're happy with the snow (:

• It's Michigan where I am, and here it's been raining nonstop for the past 5 days. No chance of snow for us until maybe later on in the week.

Same for me, the snow has been on the ground for a couple of days now.

• Katie

Lucky. It's snowed once where I live. Crossing my fingers and hoping for snow!

It's not snowing in Seattle.

I'd love it if it snowed though. My school closes at the sight of snow, and for a week following. No finals? Yes, please!

i'm no longer likely to sugar coat it, my childhood grew to become into sh!tty. mom grew to become right into a pill-popper and he or she introduced my siblings and that i into some tousled, frightening as hell circumstances. Like whilst i grew to become into 7, she exceeded out on the food market. Or whilst i grew to become into 9 we've been given right into a head-on destroy. confident a number of it grew to become into good, yet my teen years have been defiantly extra advantageous. Early childhood (0.5) 10 because of the fact i do no longer remember. Mid childhood (6-9) 2. end childhood (10-12) 5 because of the fact we moved some distance far flung from her whilst i grew to become into 12. teenager years early (13-15) 7 modern-day teenager years (sixteen-18) 6 because of the fact i'm basically midway by, lol.

It snowed a bit here. We're supposed to have a huge snowstorm tomorrow. :/

I don't like snow.

It isn't snowing here...just raining :/

I live in Florida. It's 80 degrees out. -.-