Anyone still watch cable news? Fox, MSNBC, CNN?

I don't. Its all crap especially fox.

You can get the facts, the real truth, but not from cable news. Read the net.

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

No. Not me. I use the Internet.

• kinkel

I watch Fox, CNN and infrequently MSNBC. The daylight hours information on those channels are a lengthy way a lot less biased than the nighttime insurance. MSNBC is the most biased contained in the nighttime. CNN is the least biased an outstanding form of the time even if it does lean to the left. Fox is the in basic terms cable information source for the conservative veiwpoint. So in case you get your information from television and do not comprise Fox then you definitely aren';t getting the finished tale.

I do, but I take most of what they say with a grain of salt. I stick with Huffington Post for more reliable news and if cable news says anything I find interesting, I use factcheck.org. MSNBC is actually fairly truthful, but they omit a lot of facts from the story. Fox News outright lies.

Fox and msnbc are the worse. MSNBC has probably recieved the most flak for outright lying and attempting create social unrest. BBC I once enjoyed but the last six years Ive noticed they have started a very anti-American theme. You can't blame the 24 hour networks since they have to keep watchers stuck to their channel. The nightly news is the only TV news I watch anymore.

• daisy

i watch fox - number 1 for a reason. msnbc is a joke with mr tingle down my leg. cnn - never.

one thing about fox - you can always verify what they said on the net.

I turned my TV off five years ago. I have not once regretted this.

...Well okay, "Turning it off" is a metaphor since I do infact turn it on, but to play video games. I dont actually have any television service whatsoever, but thats not nearly as inspiring to say.

• T-Bone

I get all my news from Yahoo Answers

I like some of those programs.. But not all the time.

MSNBC is the worst

• Dan

BBC is the best