Is it normal for a Gemini to repress her feelings? pls read?

Well i'm a gemini have basically everyone thinks is very laid back and has no care in the world. I just seem so cold about everything, and it's very rare that i would actually cry or show i'm really upset infront of someone, even close friends. And even tho i'm very depressed inside at the moment, it rarely seems to show or it just seems as if i'm tired but i just never really talk about it. And when it comes to facebook statuses i would just feel so exposed and fragile if i posted something about me being upset .

I have a Gemini Sun, Virgo moon, and Leo Rising.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • sakura
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Gemini Deep Inside

Gemini's can have feeling of discouragement and moodiness although they never allow this to be seen by anyone but their closest friends or family. Gemini usually want everyone to think that they are always happy and doing wonderfully and stress never affects them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well that's usual for Geminis'. They're naturally cold. And it's ok.

Source(s): My 14 year old sister Gemini. I'm used to it. Hehe.
  • "Sidereal Horoscopes"

By

Count Gramalkin

Zodiacal Western Sidereal Fixed Zodiac Astrologer

San Francisco School of Sidereal Astrology Delineation Technique

http://www.siderealzodiac.info/ 1 877 322 7238 CountGramalkin@SiderealAstrology.Net

Due to an ancient astrologer astronomy math error handed down from antiquity the ASTROLOGY most often associated with WESTERN CIVILIZATION is INCORRECT and MISLEADING such as the astrology commonly published in the American newspapers that is just plain wrong. The fundamental problem stems from Classical Greek and Moorish Astrologers who translated the Zodiac they inherited from the ancient Egyptians and Babylonians incorrectly. They misinterpreted the vernal equinox is currently at zero degrees of Aries as the vernal equinox is always at zero degrees of Aries thus unconsciously inadvertently inventing seasonal moving zodiac astrology - Akin to the leap year thingy - some seventeen hundred years later their zodiac is about twenty-four days or degrees out of alignment with astronomical physical reality. Nothing has been right since. However, in 1949 the MODERN DAY FATHER OF ASTROLOGY the great Astrologer Astronomer CYRIL FAGAN OF DUBLIN, IRELAND (1896-1970) discovered the mistake. Modern Zodiacal Western Sidereal Fixed Zodiac Astrology was born.

Again class our cosmic sphere is the matter of which our sun is the center. Rather than being like a molecule with particles whirling about every which way all the planets in our cosmic sphere orbit the sun in the same zodiacal ecliptic path of celestial longitude that path is the zodiac and for practical purposes in the human lifespan the path don't move. The Zodiac is the baseline of the three dimensional model of our cosmic sphere. The baseline of our cosmic sphere read by the twelve thirty degree or day long Zodiacal Ecliptic Constellations is the scale by which the area of our cosmic sphere is measured, akin to feet on a yardstick or meters on a ruler. The apparent sun motion in the 30ish day Synodic Lunation Period between Full Moons probably determined the origin of the twelve sign modus operandi. Periodically a big line up of the planets or they’re being thirteen constellations in the ecliptic excites the newbies zero of which is news. Whether one breaks the tail off a constellation and calls it number thirteen is irrelevant in astrological delineation. The Zodiacal unit of measurement is called “Celestial Longitude.“ The “THING” is what is being measured rather than the yardstick. We are NOT reading the constellations rather than reading the zodiac the zodiac is the ruler we use to read our cosmic sphere.

The Zodiacal Ecliptic Constellations as symbolized by the Astrological Signs are measuring segments, sections or stations of the space in our Cosmic Sphere similar to looking perpendicular at the segments of an orange. The navel of the orange is like the Celestial Latitude North Pole of Our Cosmic Sphere and the Zodiacal Constellations are like the equator of the orange. The segments of the orange are akin to the area of space in our cosmic sphere being measured and each of the segments of space are identified by a zodiacal constellation. When you look at the night sky what you see is Zodiacal Western Sidereal Fixed Zodiac Astronomy Astrology as like astronomy Sidereal astrology reckons celestial longitude from the fixed star positions and Zodiacal Sidereal astrology reckons horoscopes in celestial longitude. The 12-constellation system validity with fixed star Spica at 29º Virgo 06‘:05” Omega Ephemeris epoch 1977 is shown by properly produced Ingress horoscopes. Western Sidereal Constellations/Signs Epoch 2000 - Aries=April 14th; Taurus=May 15th; Gemini=June 15th; Cancer=July 17th; Leo=Aug 17th; Virgo=Sept 17th; Libra=Oct 17th; Scorpio=Nov 16th; Sagittarius=Dec 16th; Capricorn=Jan 16th; Aquarius=Feb 14th; Pisces=March 15th. Actual dates may vary check by an ephemeris.

Do horoscopes for the location of birth in Zodiacal Sidereal Celestial Longitude Ecliptic with the fixed star Spica at 29 Virgo 06’:05” epoch 1977. Full Birth Name, Date, First Breath Time, Place, Race, Gender, Species - Geographic, Campanus Table of Houses (Midheaven = 10th house, Ascendant = 1st house cusp), The 9 Octoscope and East Point Angles, Arabic Lunar Mansions, Major Fixed Star Aspects and Constellation Breaks. The complete horoscope file baseline is The Natal; Secondary Progressed Planets and Primary Angles and the Secondary Natal Quotidian (natal data at progressed date and Star Time rather than primary directions SNQ = the natal progressed to the day); Solar Return, Monthly Solar Return, Lunar Return and their daily Progressed Main Angles also the Event Chart interaspected with the Transits and major Fixed Stars to all. The natal horoscope plus two horoscopes a year, two horoscopes a month and four horoscopes a day plus the Event Horoscope (Transits which is done for the location of event) interaspected.

Source(s): Announcing http://www.westernsiderealastrology.us/ How To Kit PDF eBooks Library give-away New editions Reveal the Mystery of Life How to Read and Predict It and What To Do About It basic spiritual evolution astrology horoscopes and tarot techniques eBooks Learn foretelling the future tell ones own fortune new edition eBooks now given away with zero spyware spam virus http://www.loveadvice.biz/ is the home of Reverend Count Gramalkin; Western Sidereal Astrology Zodiacal Fixed Zodiac Professional Astrologer, Tarot Reader and the foremost practicing direct heir from his chosen linage of the astrological insights, knowledge and research of the modern day father of astrology, the great world famous Western Sidereal Astrologer Astronomer Cyril Fagan of Dublin, Ireland (1896-1970). There is some natural curiosity about how the Reverend Professor John Mazurek (1919 - 2oo3) and Count Gramalkin came to be heirs of the Cyril Fagan legacy linage when Cyril said it was so we took his word for it.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.