Girls: Does attraction partially have something to do with race?

NOT BEING RACIST. It's just a question based on majority.

White girls go for white guys, and less for the other races. Why is that?

Favorite Answer

K im not a girl but i am against racism....

It really shouldn't but it may be because they are attracted to looks, its not really hey you foreigner you dont deserve me but its more like holy shi* look at that blonde dude with blue eyes who also happens to be white.

You see my point...

• Beaut.

Simply because that is how society is made. Think about it; in commercials on TV, the family is either all white, all black, all Hispanic, (e.t.c.). When's the last time you've ever seen a commercial where the wife is white and the father is black?

I'm a African American female mixed with Indian and I'm only attracted to black and Hispanic males. I couldn't see myself with any other race. I am not racist.

Well being a white male, I prefer to engage with white females or perhaps slight Latina. I don't know why, but Im just not attracted to other races even though I'm not racist.

Honestly?

We don't want to be looked down on by our racist parents, we're looking for their approval...

But we usually secretly have a thing for guys of other races cause our parents made it seem like a taboo

:)