Courtney asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

Is it possible that I can still get my CNA license in the State of Washington?

I completed my training in April 2011, and passed the written examination and the skills evaluation in May 2011. Am I still able to apply for my license even though I have waited too long? Or do I have to take the class again?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Good question; you might need to contact their Board of Health Professionals:

http://www.doh.wa.gov/LicensesPermitsandCertificat...

You cant because of the fact you ALREADY BROOKE THE regulation! Did you no longer hear your self you once you reported you're an unlawful alien??? DUH!!!! you're no longer a complicated worker and you're no longer a good human b/c you're breaking the regulation familiar you're right here. suggestion: circulate back on your u . s . a ., do your workplace work, stand in line. Then, whilst its your turn, you may come right here and get a licence, a vehicle, and pay for coverage AND TAXES!