Can I pay online with Paypal, without a Credit Card or Bank Account?

It allowed me to make an account without one, but can i pay for things ONLINE without a card or account and just keep the money in Paypal? Thanks.

Keep in mind I dont want to pay for things in stores and such- just things like E-Bay and such.

I'm 14, and I'm trying to get donations for my Minecraft server

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

Uh, no, they need someplace to get the money from.

PayPal is just a payment facility. You need to link a bank account or credit card to PayPal as your funding source. How else are you going to pay for things?. PayPal isn't a bank or free money tree or anything. The only other way ou can get money onto a PayPal balance is if another PayPal user sends you money though PayPal. And you are 18 or older ?

If you have money in your paypal account and the seller accept paypal payments, you can pay that way. When you hit pay with paypal it will re-direct you to your paypal account, where you have to log in and pay. But how you are adding money to yor paypal account without a bank account? Contact paypal support team.

Now you need a bank account