could my gf get pregnant from dry humping?

Me and my gf were kissing and then she rolled over on top of me and we started dry humping. I came she came a little bit. We were both wearing jeans and underwear. Also she is on birth control and has been on it for 3 years. I was also fingering her but my hands never went in my pants before I put it in hers about 3 days after we finished she has been complaining of stomac Pain,lost of appitite d felling sleepy and head aces. I know she's not on her period but what's could this be could she be pregnant.

Favorite Answer

You would never see symptoms that days and no you cannot get pregnant from dry humping

If shes pregnant you have had sex at some point and if you aint she cheated

but no you cannot get pregnant from dry humping

Heres a wee lesson for you

for a woman to get pregnant naturally a man and woman have to have sex.. and i mean a mans dick has to go in the vagina and he has to c*m inside of her!

Other ways a woman can get pregnant are going to a doctor and all that shizz..

Please think about things before you post a question (:

Btw my sister has been having headaches, sleeping alot and not eating and shes a virgin :L

If you do not know how sex works then you do not need to be participating in sexual activity plain and simple. In order for her to get pregnant your sperm has to get inside her body. Unless you have super sperm that can leak through two pairs of jeans and crawl up inside her then no she is not pregnant. She probably is just PMSing meaning she might be about to start her period or she is getting sick. Unless you have had unprotected sex with her before this incident then she is not pregnant. Please educate yourself on how these things happen.

I guarantee she is not pregnant.