what would you do if this happened to you?

so theres this girl that i have strong feelings for and i asked her out but instead i got rejected and she said why. her reason was because she cares what other people think of her like her sisters and friends and me being together as a couple like shes afraid and embarassed of what her sisters and friends are going to say because im not her type and because im ugly. the funny thing is that i already got to know her sisters and friends and they accept me for who i am and have nothing against me. and it really hurts because like i said i really like her and i know she does because of her behavior that gives me hints that she cares for me buts it that dumb fear of what other people are going to say. her and me are FWB but we spend time together and treat each other like a real couple.

if this happened to any of you, what would you guys do or say to her?

Favorite Answer

she is not being fair to you at all! that is really mean. i think that her excuse was really an excuse that meant she is the kind of person who actually cares what other people thing... already obvious. but she is not a nice person because i am sure you are a great guy. hope this helped much :)

I had a similar situation with my current girlfriend. We would hook up all the time, but when I decided it was time to become official, she turned it down saying that she is too scared to commit. She then told me stories about guys in her past who have hurt her etc.

Anyways, I would recommend not leaving her, but staying FWB. If she doesn't change her mind about dating within a few weeks or a month, I would say its time to move on.

Good luck!

I'd prob call her a ***** (which she sounds like) but what you should do is keep trying to win her over and if you can't, get some dirt on her and use it to your advantage

"Well **** YOU!!"

And I'd walk away with a huge smile on, and never think about the ***** again.