Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

I've been called boring numerous times. How can I be more exciting?

I don't know what people expect from me. What about me makes me particularly more boring than anybody else?

Favorite Answer

I don't think you're boring. I think you're cute for some reason.

Are you kidding? Your questions are like Saw meets My Little Pony and their battle for the minds of the innocent plays out aboard the Titanic. Linear opposite of boring.

• Adopt multiple internet personae (all legit and above board in you own account, including an entire civilisation called Gewesia/Menarovia, a university and so forth.. and President Serena above!!) and give people a new land in which to stride along their chosen paths...... explore themselves.. be one with the universe by being the many that they are.....

Today we choose faces - choose yours carefully - it is the only one you may wear today........ and let no other choose it for you.....

(humps) and I don't even get a mention in the 'interesting stimulating' class here - suck up to favourites the lot of you.... like starting in a new Rugby side.. you can win the game for them and you're still an outsider...... petty, petty.....

Just part of the furniture.... the do without me! Philistines...

ADDS:- Ooooh - instant Ideological TD! Must be suckhole hour here... I notice the fantasy feminists are out again.... in farce....

ILLUMINATION BQ:- Why does a genuine, caring, thoughtful man who TUs even views with which he disagrees on merit alone, and gives out many more TUs than TDs and never on personal prejudice, get automatic TDs from losers with no brain here?

Lol @ everyone giving you advice like they're the most exciting motherf*ckers on earth and hence are giving you tips about it.

Listen, if you're on the Internet then chances are you're a boring f*ck, as am I, as is everyone who answered. As for what to do about it your best chances are asking someone who's actually exciting in real life, if you can talk to them that is.

Walk in smoking a blunt, drinking whiskey. Then throw the bottle and them and say "am i boring now muthaf*ckers?!"

Or just not care and live your life how you want. Either one is acceptable.

• Timmay

Experience.

• ?

People who use the word "boring" or "bored" are the most boring people of all. Ignore it. =^-*=!

Do you want to be more exciting? If you're happy the way you are then you shouldn't try to change to please them.

By not being quite so desperate for approval.

Maybe try being more upbeat and cheerful