If your husband is living with his mistress will he every come back to his wife?

Favorite Answer

The fact he has not divorced his wife before moving in with the mistress means that he will usually go back to the wife. If he wanted to be with the mistress, he would have divorced his wife before ever moving in with the mistress. If he's still married he will go back to his wife

• Liza2

Why would she want him back??

Anyhow, she should divorce him and make sure she gets her half of the assets and that he takes responsibility for the children 50% of the time or that he pays his full amount of child support.

Once he is broke and bitter his mistress will kick him out and he'll quite possibly go running back to his ex-wife.

But hopefully by then his ex-wife will have gotten herself into therapy and will realize that she CAN live and be happy without him. She will treat him with distant respect for the sake of her children but will otherwise ignore him and move on with her life without him...even though he came grovelling back.

If he is living with his mistress I wouldnt look for him to come back. I would hope his wife would have the sense to divorce him and move on with her life. Its not easy, it hurts but its a lot better than begging for a man to come back to you when he is in another womans arms.

I do know of a situation like this. I have to count it as cheating three and a half times which takes a little explanation. Each time he left his wife and kids to move in with another woman. The first time it didn't work out and his wife took him back. The second time he moved out to live with another woman, he cheated on HER (that's the half of the three and a half), so she beat him up and threw him out. His wife took him back a second time. The third time he left and tried to come back she told him to get lost and filed for divorce. So the real question is, how long will you put up with it before you figure out he's not going to change? I know of another guy who joined a support group for divorced persons and confessed he was an ex-womanizer. Well, that's like being an ex-alcoholic. The honest ones only claim to be recovering but the temptation is always there. Sure enough, he made problems in the group by going after women in violation of the rules. When a person left the group, we always gave compliments. I told him that he can't imagine how much I liked seeing him move on with his life. I did it with a straight face. A couple of women came up to me afterwards practically splitting with laughter because they knew me too well and recognized it for the backhanded slap in the face that it was.

So yes, a husband can come back after living with his mistress. But professional intervention is needed and he'll only come back after the affair falls apart. How many times will you put up with it? In my experience, unless you're really desperate and dependant, the third time is when you finally wake up.

i don't know if u are being silly here or if u really want to know but just in case its true why would a woman who has any self respect want a guy back that is living with a mistress its so plain he is not in love with the wife or he would not be living with someone else.

Usually these type of people(girl/guy) got kicked out from both sides( wife or mistress).

Source(s): My opinion

He has already showed you total disrepect for you and the marriage what more do you need?It's time to move on and find you someone else that you can trust and that will love you.Even the bible says leave them if they commit adultery.Please don't disrespect yourself to.Get that divorce and move on he needs to stay where he is.He showed you he didn't want it anymore.He doesn't need a or deserve a second chance to hurt you again.Move on and take the time to allow yourself to heal for the next person that will come in to your life.

Source(s): Life

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/sJqAp

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

• LizB

Maybe, maybe not. But why would his wife WANT him back? He publicly threw her away by leaving her for another woman, so IMO, she should decide that he has made his choice and doesn't get to take it back. If he ends up unhappy, it's his own darn fault.

I once came across a blog that teaches all sorts of different things about the male psyche when it comes to women. It also teaches girls how to shape and influence their boyfriends' opinion.

It will help you to understand your boyfriend in a way that you've never been able to before. This way you'll be able to influence his desires and make him want to come back to you. This is based on techniques that have been used for centuries as well as latest discoveries in the field of man's psychology.

( http://bit.ly/Make-Him-Regret-Losing-You )