asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Is this very strange?

Hey! I'm Lex.

Over the past year or so, I've become insecure about my weight. I used to just wear what the normal one my age wore, but I was looking at pictures, and I was horrified. I looked (no joke) like a stuffed sausage. I swear. It's horrible. Lately, I wear clothes much to big, and I am afraid to wear anything that isn't a much to big. I would normally wear an adult small, but now I'm wearing extra larges, and I only feel comfortable with things that are swimming on me. I know, your probably like "Small is...small." But for my age and height, it's normal. Even a big on the larger size. Question : Is this normal? Am I just insecure? Or is it something else?

Favorite Answer

Here this quote might help :)

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."

Maya Angelou

Really think about this quote :) it might help you realize lots of things :)