How tf do I get rid of tan really bad tan?

I asked this b4 but I didn't get legit answers i been wanting this for hella long I'm male and I used to swim everyday without lotion and I'm really really tan and I try staying away from sun still nothing, bleach I don't wanna risk and eversince I been tan I got this small brown spot not a freckle I heard tan skin ppl get em so I want to get rid of my tan from my back,neck,face, arms and legs so please help me I needa get rid of this tan and the small brown spots on my face

Favorite Answer

I'll recommend Alpha Hydroxy Acid lotion (AHA). To begin I wouldn't use anything over 10% strength. It's usually used as an anti aging cream. It works by dissolving the outermost layers of skin therefore encouraging cell turnover and bringing new, healthy cells to the surface. Using an AHA can help to promote a smoother, brighter, more even skin tone. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles over time and can also help with acne.

Info for further reading...

http://goo.gl/dF1Ye

But remember to use sun screen while using an AHA. It's will increase your chances of sun burn and all the other negative effects the sun has on your skin.

Avocado! I tried it and it worked so well for me! Avocado works as an exfoliant and removes dead skin cells (which would be the ones that are tanned). Mash up an avocado, apply to affected areas and leave for 1 1/2 hours. Good luck!!

YOU can't. A dermotologist doctor may sandblast the

top layer off. Ouch ! Wart remover can remove the spots. Acid.

The body takes it's own sweet time to heal- suntan too.