My boyfriend is unsure about us, should we break up?

Me & my boyfriend have been dating 2 months hes 18 & Im 16 and he doesn't act like he cares anymore. We got into an argument yesterday so I broke up with him. Then we talked it out & he asked were we still together. & I asked did he want to be. He took literally a whole hour to answer & he said half yes & half no. Which hurt because he should be sure wether he wants to be together or not. I said choose whichever out weights the other so he said yes, but now I'm doubting the decision of staying together. If he isn't sure that he wants to be together shouldn't we break up? I don't want him to feel forced or just want to be nice I want him to be %100 committed not half. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

Yea it'll only get worse. You want to feel secure with the guy you're with. Sounds like he's wispy washy and as soon as another girl comes along will dump you then you will really feel hurt and regret staying with him.

Hi Nina, if you want someone to be 100% committed, then you're with the wrong guy. Let's face it the guy didn't need all that time to tell you how he sees your relationship. If you're in a relationship with him then you need it to move along smoothly, you don't need any ifs or buts about it. And you would do well to doubt the position you're in. At his age he should know how to behave in a relationship, and if you feel any doubts about him, then it's safe to say that you should break. He is acting like doesn't care any more, so what is the point of keeping the relationship going.

I wish you happiness

Source(s): Myself
  • strang

Simply wait a different few days...2-four depending on what which you could handle. You have to let him omit you as a lot as you are missing him. Also it would be excellent if he started speakme to you before you start speakme to him...Once you might be achieved waiting textual content him or name him or speak to him and simply ask how he is feeling and if he thinks it might be a just right proposal to get again collectively once more in view that you want to give it yet another are attempting. Show curiosity in doing that but don't be too thinking about it or he'll be sort of scared off. Good success!!

i agree with everyone i was in a year relationship with someone who was unsure if he wanted to be with me or not and we broke up over something really stupid and i think cause it was his way out for him (also heard from his friends the "real" reason of us breaking up which where even more stupid then the reason why i thought we did but you don't want to go a year like i did thinking this is the person for you just him to find a reason to leave,

Source(s): lived threw it

I know it hurts so much. You should end it. Trust me, there is someone out there who will be a 100% sure they would LOVE to be with you. Be patient and it'll happen. Try to let go if him..

He's not committed. i think you deserve better! he doesn't deserve a great person like you!

break up