Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 8 years ago

I got attached to this girl online and now she doesn't want anything to do with me how do i get over her ?

I know I will never see or be with her. Its painful emotionally and bothers me so much.authorities have placed restrictions on me communicating with her.

4 Answers

  • 8 years ago

    Sorry but you should really now that you shouldn't try to meet people online. Once the authorities get involved, all you can do is just try to forget about her and meet other people. Invite your friends over and just have a great time and stop thinking about her. It hurts to not be with her but not as much as figuring out that she might be a horrible person that you wish you never met. Or making the authorities come to you which could turn out awfully.

    Forgive and forget even though it's hard and move on with your life because you probably have great potential to do something better than sit at your computer talking to a girl you barely know anything about and could've been lying to you this whole time.

    Hope you get over it!

  • 8 years ago

    Try to stop or sever the connection you both had. If you both played a certain game online together, stop playing that game (if it makes you miss her). All in all it just takes time. Just find hobbies (maybe offline ones) and eventually you'll move on with time.

    Authorities? I hope you mean from an online communication or form, not actual legal authorities or sanctions.

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    If the authorities put restrictions on you you must have been causing her a lot of trouble. Go see a psychiatrist you stalker.

  • Go see her anyway. She won't mind.


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.