Coolpad Quattro™ 4G white vs Samsung Galaxy Admire™ 4G?

I'm getting a phone soon which is better and do they have cool pad in white and is the galaxy admire like the galaxy 3 or 2 and which has better graphics and which is worth it

Favorite Answer

Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G without a doubt.

The Coolpad is crap.

Source(s): Cellular Guru :-)

Samsung Galaxy Admire™ 4G is waaaay better !

My brother owns that phone and it's great! There's a lot of features that are similar to the galaxy. It's also for a good price. The coolpad QUattro is $80 (basically a trashy phone LOL) while the Admire it $169. Think about it. If you want more features that is worth the money, get the galazy admire ! One last thing to look at is the glass of the phone. The Coolpad has a standard glass , which can break within seconds if dropped, while Galaxy Admire has a Gorilla glass, that can be dropped and not break ! So if your a person (like me) who drops their phone and fears it will break, Get the samsung galaxy admire ! LOL hope that helped xx