B/S: Kanye West has never made a bad album?

Or an album under 8/10 (only talking about solo projects). People talk about how amazing it is that Kendrick Lamar sold so much and is getting so popular while at the same time actually being very good and critically acclaimed, but somehow Kanye West has found a way to be a worldwide superstar and still make great albums that people who like all different types of hip hop like for years. He is pretty genius.

BQ: 808s and Heartbreak vs. Channel Orange

12 Answers

Relevance
  • :$:
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy. MBDTF 10/10 TCD 9/10 808s 7.5/10, the other 2 7/10.

BQ: Tough question. Both have a lot of fillers, both have a few tracks that really shine.

808's was more influential and unique though so 808s.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sell

On a good day I'd give College Dropout a 9/10 and MBDTF a 8.5/10. LR, Graduation and 808s are all probably 6/10 for me.

BQ: 808s

EDIT: That said, I wouldn't call a 6/10 a bad album... so Buy to the title question.

• 7 years ago

Wow can't believe people really put 808s above Channel Orange..

Channel Orange is easily a better album to me.

• .Asky
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Disagree strongly. I would say that Late Registration is absolutely terrible and nowhere near an 8. His early work was really bad. He's so good at production that people hardly noticed all the slumming at first. But, yeah, he has several bad albums. Kanye is the rare artist that gets much better with time. With College Dropout / Late Registration excluded, his albums get progressively better and better.

BQ: 808's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Graduation sucked.

BQ: 808s

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i disagree i don't think 808's and mydtf are 8/10 maybe 7

• 7 years ago

808s was bad to me.

BQ;808s

• 7 years ago

Buy

BQ: 808s, easy.

Source(s): Kanye West is a god amongst men tbh.
  • 3 years ago

purchase or promote: Kanye West hasn't ever made a nasty rap track? purchase BQ: purchase or promote, George Bush would not care about black human beings purchase BQ2: purchase or promote, Beyonce had between the great videos of all time promote. She's between the most well loved black women round, yet I nonetheless did not like the Video.

• 7 years ago

Buy.

BQ: Hard one... 808s had more passion into it IMO, so I will go with it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.