HELP ME!! What should i do my science fair project on?HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111?
I have a science fair project due 2morrow and have not started. Can you give me some simple ideas btw i'm in 6th so give me some for my age level and this is my moms account. Gulp. It needs to be something that you can change 3 times and leave the rest of the experiment the same. PLZ HELP!!
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
Maybe yhu can do a popcorn experiment .....
4 popcorn bags
Put 1 in the frezzer,1 in the fridge,1 in a heated place,and 1 in a room temp. Place
Leave it for about 1-2 hours then put them in the microwave i prefer starting with the frezzer one but which ever 1 yhu wnt
And then count the unpopped kernals :D its easy i did it for my science project
- Anonymous8 years ago
You should do it on density, it's very simple and requires little effort and ingredients!
You will need:
1. A clear cup
2. Some water
3. An egg
1. Pour water about 1/2 full into the cup
2. Place the egg carefully into the water
3. You will see that it sinks because the egg's density is higher than the water's
4. Take out the egg
5.Get about 3 tablespoons of salt and stir into the water
6. Place the egg in the water carefully
7. You will see that the egg now floats, because when the salt dissolved into the water, it raised its density to a higher level than the egg's
Also if you want more credit, you should state at the end:
"This is why it easier for people to swim at the beach, since the water is so salty."
This is what I did my science project on some years ago, and I got and A!
Hope this helps!Source(s): My third grade science project some years ago
- 8 years ago
Well that escalated quickly
- 8 years ago
You could do colored flame. Look it up on youtube.