which is better: iphone 4s or Samsung galaxy s3?

explain why

Favorite Answer

I prefer the iphone for the better screen resolution and touch screen. I hear good things about the samsung too.

• Taylor

Samsung Galaxy S3.

My brother just bought the Galaxy S3 and he said it's a great phone and he LOVES it! Before, he had an iPhone 4s and he said it was crap and fell apart very easily.

My boyfriend also has an iPhone 4s and all he does is complain about it. I know several people with the Samsung Galaxy and I never hear any complaints about it.

Plus, once the battery in the iPhone goes bad... you can't replace the battery itself, you have to replace the whole phone(a Tmobile salesman told me that). Also, if dropped.. the screen can easily shatter.. a lot easier then most phones.

galaxy s3. its larger, and you can accustom it more for yourself. iphones have one layout, which may get boring after a while. also, the galaxy s3 is more durable than an iphone. the screen on the iphone is made from glass, which is why you may see a lot of people with cracked iphone screens. i, personally, think the iphone is HIGHLY overrated. only good thing about the iphone is the emojis lol

Both of them have their pros and cons. I'm biased, but my parents are getting me the 4S for Christmas.

Samsung Galaxy S3 is a bit overpriced. You can get a 16GB iPhone 4S for $99.99, or you can get an iPhone 4 for $0.01 if you're on contract.

Samsung galaxy

• Vijay

iphone 4s ---------(compact and cozy)

galaxy s3 --------(big, more features)

if you are more of a stylish person then go for iphone because it will suits you well

if you are more of a techanical guy about games, softwares then go for galaxy s3

touch sensitive is so good in both,,

The galaxy has better specs!

Samsung Galaxy S3

iphone