Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

How is israel the holy land?

Israel now a days is full of gays secularism etc..so how is it the holy land if most jews in israel are not religious

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

the founders of Israel didn't call it a holy land. Christians, Muslims, and Orthodox Jews call it the Holy Land. Secular Jews call it the Land of Israel.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Israel is not the holy land - It's Palestine. The Jews just took the land from the Palestinians and created a Jewish state.

• read
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

All land is holy, yet its really everyone isn't. Israel is between the most corrupt international locations contained in the international. The Israel spoken of contained in the Bible is lengthy lengthy gone; on the instantaneous's Israel is occupied territory and undeserved.

• 7 years ago

The LAND is considered Holy, not necessarily the state. You know, after graduating grade school, you should be able to tell the difference between land (earth) and people (the state).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Uh ... They have been there for 3000 years. It is their land. Take you and your chicken coop. You are free to walk around in chicken turds and pee. It is your property. That stink-hole is yours. God bless. What would you do if someone came in and told you that even you have owned this land for years (Let's call it Retardia) you have to leave. They tell you that although you are the king of Retardia you country has no right to exist. You have lived their for thousands of years and it is your property ... except that we have decided it is not. I don't like chickens. Because I do not like chickens you are in violation. I now get to tell you if you can live or not.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

there is no such thing as a holy land its a bloody desert in the middle east were there are lots of guns and fighting

• Jeff
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Cause it's where one of the worlds monotheistic religions got started bro.

• Par 4
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Nobody's going to take your question serious with that avatar and name. Just saying.

• 7 years ago

Because there's no white honkies living there

• 7 years ago

I don't know, but I think you need to change your way of life.

Source(s): Being a Proud Dyke.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.