Riqui V asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

BIGGEST/HARDEST FANTASY FOOTBALL QUESTION?

Here is my starting line up as of now:

QB- Cam Newton

RB- BenJarvis Green Ellis

RB- Montell Owens

WR- Greg Jennings

WR- James Jones

WR- Hakeem Nicks

W/T- Heath Miller

K- Justin Tucker

DEF- Browns

This is where I have my issue

I can play either a WR or a TE in the W/T position. I have Jermichael Finley (v. Det), Josh Gordon (v. KC) and Kyle Rudolph (v. Chi). Heath Miller plays San Diego who has given up the 4th fewest points to tightends. What do I do?!! playoffsfss!!

Favorite Answer

start rudolph. the bears had to answer for him the last time they played and with their defense all banged up I would expect rudolph to have a good game. he gets a lot of looks in the redzone as well.

Start Rudolph. Da Bears don't have Urlacher or Tillman.

some inner maximum leagues have inner maximum prizes offered via the guy who created the league, is this the case right here or is it basically for bragging rights? Dont get me incorrect, bragging rights are surprisingly significant! i'll connect sometime very quickly. Inferno - click on connect inner maximum league, sort the league code in - certainly no longer something will ensue so it sounds such as you have achieved something incorrect, yet easily you have already joined the league - merely pass lower back and pass on your leagues and it would be there