How to Permanently delete my facebook account without waiting 14 days?

Favorite Answer

It's a very simple process. Just log-in to your Facebook account (if you have forgotten your pswd just request a new one from the log-in screen) and once you are logged in, just copy the following URL into your browser and you will be taken straight to the delete screen - www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account

Source(s): I have just completed this process on Facebook myself, so I know it works in the UK.
  • Lenny

If you deactivate your account, your timeline disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook won't be able to search for you, though some info, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others. We also save your timeline information (ex: friends, photos, interests, etc.) in case you want to come back.

If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you've added. Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. Then, if you'd like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log in to your account and fill out this form.

https://www.facebook.com/help/224562897555674/?q=d...

You can deactivate it, but it isn't permanent. The only way to permanently delete it is to wait 14 days. Nobody will be able to see your Facebook, so other people will think you've deleted it, but you still have 14 days to log in again if you change your mind. :)

Don't listen to the person who says your account can't permanently be deleted, because it can. It takes 14 days though.

Source(s): Deleted my account permanently.
  • Pamela

I don't know but you can before you try to delete the account go into your privacy settings and change who can see your account to practically no one during that 14 day period.

Come on, just post tons of nasty **** public an let errone report it. That's the fastest way lolz

Source(s): Experience

Purchase facebook and make your own rules!

Thanks to each and every one of you guys for the replies!