What should I do about this guy?

There is this boy from my old school and we text each other a lot. He told me that he really likes me and I don't know what to do. I've told him that I don't really have time to like anyone because I'm really focused on school. (which is true) But recently I've realized that I may have kind of... show more There is this boy from my old school and we text each other a lot. He told me that he really likes me and I don't know what to do. I've told him that I don't really have time to like anyone because I'm really focused on school. (which is true) But recently I've realized that I may have kind of developed some kind of feeling towards him. I'm not sure if these are genuine feelings or maybe I just like all of the attention he gives me. He's really kind and he makes me feel special and I enjoy talking to him. We share many common interests and although he isn't any Leonardo DiCaprio, I've never been one to like someone based off of looks. He is charming and funny and smart. The other thing is, we go to different schools and also with our abundant school work we would rarely have time to meet anywhere. He's also told me that he's trying to stop liking me because he feels friend zoned and doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable with his feelings. What should I do?
1 answer 1