What does a girl do if she like a guy and this guy is pretty rude, arrogant, introverted and nerd?

Hello! I'm male, 18 years old. I'm talking about myself here. I'm very introverted, shy and very awkward around people. I don't have a lot of friends. I don't know how i look, i don't know if i'm cute, handsome, ugly, plain or whatever. But whenever I go out in public, people especially young girls look/stare at me. I don't know why, but they seems like they are attracted to me and they look me like uuuuurrrrrhhhh sexy. As I'm very awkward, I don't actually seem very friendly or I never look at them after the first sight. This is a basic situation in public places. After that they just goes away, I may or may not see them again.

But the condition is different in school. When I was in school(an year ago, when I joined a new school), the first day was kinda similar. Girls stare at me and some even came and talk, some even came to me and talk like flirting. But I was too nervous and I looked too shy, immature, rude and arrogant. People also mistake me that I'm rude and arrogant because I'm rich. But I'm not. I'm just insecure for what, I don't know.

Anyway, after a week or so, they just started to stop talking to me. As I was shy, I don't strike up conversations. And I didn't even look at girls. Believe it or not, I'm still a stranger to some of my old classmates!

May be, they didn't like my character, shy, nerd like awkward character.

So, girls out there, what do you do in this situation?

Suppose you have a crush to a guy who is handsome, but he is not interested in you, he looks like arrogant, geek and awkward. He is very silent. He is antisocial. He has only one or two close friends. He is very silent during classes. He never look at girls. Other students never knows that he's present in the class just because he's so silent.

What do you do? Do you just ignore him? or Do you ask him out?

Best Answer

Introvert who passed HS here.

Don't bother. They're too focused on the bad boys and populars to pay any attention to you.

Please don't expect me to comfort your feelings; I'm sure the truth is much more valuable to you.

You're wasting your time.

Find a quiet girl like you instead. The loud, talkative ones are all extroverts. Take this from experience; I happened to have befriended a popular extrovert friend who had a lot of connections and got me with one of those girls.

It is not fun. They love drama and can't stand not being catered to every day. Find a quiet girl like yourself. The quiet ones are the best; they understand personal space and are much sweeter.

For some reason, those talkative girls have this persistent need to be in ***** mode when they're unhappy. This is true for all of those.