Good action/fantasy/sword-sorcery boks? also help remebering book which i cant remember.?

So I've finished all the books on my to read list and i cant find anymore of those books. I'm 15 and I prefer those teen/young adult series, but if the book or series are really good i would be willing to try them out (don't worry if you think it's too bloody or gruesome, I can handle it). The books I've read are:

Fablehaven books 1-5

The Inheritance cycle 1-4 (Eragon books)

Percy Jackson 1-5

The Kane chronicles 1-4 (not sure if it was 3 or 4)

The Heroes of Olympus 1-3 (waiting for the next one, can't wait!!!!)

The Hunger Games 1-3

Harry Potter books 1-7 ( planning to reread them soon)

Artemis Fowl 1-8

The Rangers Apprentice 1-11 or 12

Magyk, Flyte, Physik

that's pretty much it I would really appreciate any suggestions you guys make. I don't really want to read the mortal instruments. So dont suggest it.

Also I need help remembering a book its about a family that is in an underground bunker. The family ran to the bunker one night and during the process they lost a brother and a grandmother. In reality it was actually an experiment from the father. In the end they escape the bunker finding there grandma and brother. I can't place my mind on it. Thanks in advance though.

Um yeah.. I don't like anything too romancy like the twilight saga or anything like it. Just to let you know

I like books that are action oriented. Sword fights, magic battles you know that sort of stuff.

Favorite Answer

I really like the book Through the Dark Wood by Geno Allen. I also like Lord of the Rings and The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind

The Once and Future King

Tree Shepherd's Daughter

The Great Divorce

Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians

Michael Vey (2 books so far)

Black List

The Devil Colony

• donoho

I am not sure that i'm e-mailing the proper location, but i'm looking to find a e-book that I read about 10 years in the past. Lamentably I are not able to don't forget the name of the e-book or the writer. Which makes it close to unattainable for me to find the ebook. I do however have the final story of the booklet. It contained and uncle, his daughter and a niece. The niece was once handled horribly by means of the uncle and daughter and tricked with the aid of them. She is unsuitable for the daughter when a pirate involves get revenge on the woman who caused his brothers dying. The daughter had given her cousin a ring or some form of jewelry to make it appear like she used to be the daughter and now not the unwanted niece. The pirate kidnaps the flawed lady and rapes her on the ship, best to find out that she used to be crushed and had whelps on her again. The story continues about believe and things like that. The pirate additionally has a pet panther in the guide.

You might like the Sorcerers Apprentice or the Rangers Apprentice im not sure how similar/diffrent they are since ive only read the Sorcerers Apprentince but ive heard they are both really good

Shamers Daughter is also really good. Ive read the series once but only because after i finished it the books were removed from our school library for being old.

Dont know the book you forgot, sorry :/

Lost Heaven: In The Beginning

Try the Conan series, at least the ones edited by L. Sprague De Camp. Moocock's Elric of Melibone series is pretty good too, The Witches of Karres, by Schmitz, is one of my favorites. And try the Vlad Taltos series by Brust. In the more Sci-Fi genre, try Alan Dean Foster's books, especially the Flinx series.

Great books !!!! These are some of my favorites too. One most people havent heard about yet is by indie author Geno Allen. It is called Treasures of Darkness Treasures of Light - Through the Dark Wood is the first book in the series and the only one out so far.... other than a short story I read by him called How to be a Hero. It is on Amazon.com and you can download it and read it via the free kindle app or online. It was an EPIC fantasy novel with amazing fantasy art complete with mythical creatures, lurking dark beings, and sword battles of greatness. check it out on amazon ... you won't be disappointed especially if you love the books you posted here. http://amzn.com/B00AE31PBG

The book you're trying to remember is "The Compound" by S.A. Bodeen:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2696181-the-com...

You might like the Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner. Action, swordfights, mythology.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/448873.The_Thie...

For magic and action, Diana Wynne Jones is good. Try "The Dark Lord of Derkholm"

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/47587.The_Dark_...

You might like the Earthsea books:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13642.A_Wizard_...

More swords and sorcery: Robert Jordan, R.A. Salvatore, Terry Brooks, Terry Goodkind, Stephen Donaldson, Tamora Pierce, Robin McKinley

Lost Heaven: In The Beginning

best book i've read awhile

Lost Heaven: In The Beginning

If you lean more towards action over romance