Good action/fantasy/sword-sorcery boks? also help remebering book which i cant remember.?

So I've finished all the books on my to read list and i cant find anymore of those books. I'm 15 and I prefer those teen/young adult series, but if the book or series are really good i would be willing to try them out (don't worry if you think it's too bloody or gruesome, I can handle it). The books... show more So I've finished all the books on my to read list and i cant find anymore of those books. I'm 15 and I prefer those teen/young adult series, but if the book or series are really good i would be willing to try them out (don't worry if you think it's too bloody or gruesome, I can handle it). The books I've read are:
Fablehaven books 1-5
The Inheritance cycle 1-4 (Eragon books)
Percy Jackson 1-5
The Kane chronicles 1-4 (not sure if it was 3 or 4)
The Heroes of Olympus 1-3 (waiting for the next one, can't wait!!!!)
The Hunger Games 1-3
Harry Potter books 1-7 ( planning to reread them soon)
Artemis Fowl 1-8
The Rangers Apprentice 1-11 or 12
Magyk, Flyte, Physik
that's pretty much it I would really appreciate any suggestions you guys make. I don't really want to read the mortal instruments. So dont suggest it.
Also I need help remembering a book its about a family that is in an underground bunker. The family ran to the bunker one night and during the process they lost a brother and a grandmother. In reality it was actually an experiment from the father. In the end they escape the bunker finding there grandma and brother. I can't place my mind on it. Thanks in advance though.
Update: Um yeah.. I don't like anything too romancy like the twilight saga or anything like it. Just to let you know
Update 2: I like books that are action oriented. Sword fights, magic battles you know that sort of stuff.