What kind of local government does this city have?

I am trying to figure out what kind of local government Granbury, Texas has. Here is the website:

http://www.granbury.org/

I have searched a lot and still can't figure it out. Is it a Commission, Mayor-Council, Council-Manager, or something else?

Here's how each works:

Council-Manager: The voters elect members to the city council, and the city council then appoints the city manager who functions as the chief executive.

Mayor-Council: The voters elect the mayor (chief executive) and they elect the council as well (legislative body).

Commission: The voters elect commissioners who do both the executive and legislative functions. Each of them heads a department and focus on running it. They are called the board of commissioners.

They may as well be more than these three that I mentioned. If it is none of these, then which type of local government does this city have? If anyone can figure it out, could you please tell me how you did it? I really want to learn how to. Thank you. :)

Favorite Answer

Hmmm. There is a Council and "The City Manager is appointed by the City Council and is the chief administrative and executive officer of the City." That sounds to me like maybe Mayor Commission but what do I know?