What is the best Adventure Time episode on shrooms?

Which episode would you recommend watching while on shrooms?

Thank you for your input.

That doesn't answer my question.

Favorite Answer

adventure time is a stupid little kids show and a disgrace to mushrooms to spend that time watching it ( or watching any tv for that matter) man up and take a higher dose of mushrooms to experience what they have to offer. if you just want to get high and have visuals take research chemicals otherwise you are going to have a bad time. dont think that these shows that people think are "trippy are good to watch while actually tripping.

when you eat mushrooms ( given you take enough to actually trip you will not be able to understand tv, the concept of time or even who you are. it breaks apart the ego and turns you into all. you realize everything life has to offer you travel through dimensions you meet the creator.

now what is the point of watching a cartoon that distracts you from the beauty that is the psychadelic experience and possibly make you freak out from hearing noises( mushrooms produce very powerful auditory hallucinations from hearing voices to everyone around you sounding like they are speaking an alien language)

Source(s): experience

Alben Murcia, to say that Adventure Time is a "stupid little kids show" is really ignorant of you. The writer is OBVIOUSLY a psych-user, and makes subtle (and not so subtle) references to psychedelics constantly. Telling someone that the way they enjoy their trip is wrong is the real "disgrace to mushrooms" that's going on here. I, personally, don't understand how you can criticize someone for not breaking apart their ego, when it seems YOU have yet to do so! You may not find beauty in cartoons, but that doesn't mean that none exists in them. I thought people who tripped were supposed to have open minds, but you have just proved that theory wrong to me.

Anyway, on to the actual question: Season 5, Episode 15; A Glitch is a Glitch is probably the most visually strange episode. The animation style is pretty TOTALLY different, and it seems to be like what I've heard a DMT trip can be like. Even just watching it in a meditative state was near psychedelic for me, I can only imagine what it'd be like while actually tripping O_o

Source(s): I've spent a LOT of time watching Adventure Time on psychs XD
  • lien

Best Adventure Time Episode