Have you ever woken up still drunk?

Favorite Answer

Yes, last year. I went out on a Friday night and had to go into school on Saturday for a revision class, but I didn't come in until 7am and had to be in school for 8.30am so I only got 1 hours sleep and when I went into school I was still drunk and reeked of it because I didn't have time to shower. I thought the people who I had been out with would still be drunk too so I wasn't too worried, but apparently they had sobered up and I was in History revision absolutely drunk and couldn't stop talking and laughing and every one knew I was drunk even my teacher. I actually thought he had forgotten until I was joking around yesterday and asked him if he was gonna go partying at the weekend and he said yes, but not as hard as you did last year, remember when you came into school still drunk? It would have been so much more embarrassing if he wasn't as hot as he is:]

Iv woken up and the got drunk quite early in the morning. but i don't think iv ever woken up drunk.

I've never gotten drunk

It's called a hang-over, buddy. And of course. Who hasn't?

No have never done this.

not today. but it has happened, yes.