What part of Florida is better to build a beach house?

Atlantic side or Gulf of Mexico.........

Best Answer

Atlantic side.

Florida is more or less the equal up and down the state in areas of weather, topography and so on. California is a more various state. California climate is more cozy, with a lot less humidity so that you would be able to be open air extra almost always and longer without being taxed a lot the warmth and the humidity. The bug predicament is practically non existent right here because it it is identified in Florida. That you could exit day or night, wether on the seaside, or tremendous undergo or the barren region and no longer have to fear about any bug quandary. On a scorching summer day in California that you would be able to go into the ocean and get cooled off giant time as the water temps her vary from the low 50's to the high 70's. Florida beaches are and the colour of the water is extra scenic total, however thats where the benefits seem to finish. Florida is a satisfactory state and so is California, however in style of climates, topography and overall exceptional of everyday lifestyles, California has an facet in my ebook over Florida.

I pick Gulf of Mexico. The sand is lily white and really makes the blue water shine.

I think the Gulf side, but you wouldn't catch me there, I will be heading for the hills and a deep storm cellar

Dune

• jadiva

It's a toss up, just stay inland...way inland!

• Sammy

hmm,, never been so i'd build on either side dude.

where ever the lakes are.☺