Dating Help!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 pts?

Ok, I am having a real hard time finding a good woman where I live, that wants a true relationship! It seems like most of them want just a "daddy" for their kids? I love kids, and want kids, but I want to have my own children, and most of the women I have met around here don't want anymore children! I was lokking at dating sites, and POF (plenty of fish) looked promising! Have y'all used it, and if so, how is it? Or is there any other option?

Favorite Answer

POF is a great website. Match.com is also fairly good. However, just remember that with all dating communities, there is always a chance you will meet someone who said they were someone different. Be careful!

My best advice is to let love find you, then and only then you will know that it was worth the sacrifice.

Source(s): Life Experience

Christian mingle is good. I've ldssingles.com is good (I hear, I've never actually used it). I've never even heard of POF.