Can I just post a "babysitter" ad on Craigslist or do I need a business license or other paperwork?

I LOVE being a mom and would like to become a babysitter. I was wondering - can I just post an ad saying that I'm available as a babysitter (in Pennsylvania)? Do I need to obtain any certifications or business licenses or anything like that? And how do I handle the IRS. Do I just make sure to report the... show more I LOVE being a mom and would like to become a babysitter. I was wondering - can I just post an ad saying that I'm available as a babysitter (in Pennsylvania)? Do I need to obtain any certifications or business licenses or anything like that? And how do I handle the IRS. Do I just make sure to report the babysitting at the end of the tax year or do I need to file something when I start the business?