Hey Libs why do you want to take my AK-47 away?

Seriously leave your biased views on guns behind and think logically here. My gun is semiautomaic like many hunting rifles. My stepdad has an SKS which is considered a hunting rifle but it shoots the same bullet, has a similar design, and is more accurate than my gun. If there is another "assault weapon"... show more Seriously leave your biased views on guns behind and think logically here. My gun is semiautomaic like many hunting rifles. My stepdad has an SKS which is considered a hunting rifle but it shoots the same bullet, has a similar design, and is more accurate than my gun. If there is another "assault weapon" ban mine will be banned but not his because mine looks scarier. Don't give me that that is a combat weapon crap, my rifle functions the same as any other semiautomatic rifle. I use mine to shoot paper targets some use them for hunting too. If they are banned you can still buy AK47s and AR-15 etc.they are just modified to not include the standard accessories pistolgrip, telescopic stocks, muzzle breaks. Rendering the ban an unconstitutional annoyance. Those accessories are all that separate my rifle from your standard semi auto hunting rifle.

I know not all of you want to deny me my constitutional right but many do.
Update: I'm not going to shoot anyone with mine unless they break into my house or if they start shooting at me while I'm at the range.
Update 2: Obama said he was going to try to instate another weapons ban during the second debate. Gun bans are a big part of the liberal platform.