How long is the processing time for US Citizenship? Time taken after applying N-400, Applic.for Naturalization?

I am a Canadian Citizen having a green card from 2008 . I would like to apply for Citizenship through N-400, Application for Naturalization. However I understand I have to live 2 ½ years (30 Months) atleast in the last 5 year before applying from reading the article from US immigration service .TWO questions... show more I am a Canadian Citizen having a green card from 2008 . I would like to apply for Citizenship through N-400, Application for Naturalization. However I understand I have to live 2 ½ years (30 Months) atleast in the last 5 year before applying from reading the article from US immigration service .TWO questions here ::

1st I have plans to move back to Canada after I receive my dual citizenship . Is that possible
2nd and most important one for me- How long does the processing of Citizenship through naturalization takes?
I would be applying for the dual citizen when I complete by 2 ½ year! but time factor is important for me, for future planning.