Bad ICA or Tps? (Idle air valve control, throttle position sensor)?

Here what my truck is doing. Driving home last night I stepped on my gas and held it down all the way for few secs don't ask why...but ya after I did that and let up on it my truck started accelerating out of control and I couldn't stop it.Still doing it even after turning car off and back on few... show more Here what my truck is doing. Driving home last night I stepped on my gas and held it down all the way for few secs don't ask why...but ya after I did that and let up on it my truck started accelerating out of control and I couldn't stop it.Still doing it even after turning car off and back on few times...Nothing is stuck under the gas pedal and its not stuck. The throttle cable feels little loose but when I jiggle it under the hood but I can hear my gas pedal moving in side of my truck so the throttle cable isn't broken.The throttle leveler isn't loose.I never messed with my rpm's

My car is a 1992 ford ranger 4.0L/6C 2W drive

Tell how bad it was accelerating, I got up to about 50 on a 30mph road and I was holding my breaks till I got some where safe pull ove